With Webhook.site, you instantly get a unique, random URL that you can use to test and debug Webhooks and HTTP requests, as well as to create your own workflows using the Custom Actions graphical editor or WebhookScript, a simple scripting language, to transform, validate and process HTTP requests.
What are people using it for?
- Receive Webhooks without needing an internet-facing Web server
- Send Webhooks to a server that's behind a firewall or private subnet
- Transforming Webhooks into other formats, and re-sending them to different systems
- Connect different APIs that aren't compatible
- Building contact forms that send emails
- Instantly build APIs without needing infrastructure
Webhook.site is operated by Webhook ApS (VAT ID: DK41561718.)
Address: M.P. Bruuns Gade 52-4, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark.
Founded and built by Simon Fredsted (@fredsted).
- The app was built with Laravel for the API and Angular.js for the frontend SPA.
- WebhookScript based on Primi Copyright (c) Přemysl Karbula.
- The WebhookScript editor is using the Ace editor plugin.
- JSONPath extraction provided by FlowCommunications.
- This documentation site uses MkDocs with the Material theme.